Invest in the Villa
Become a supporter of Villa St. Joseph’s residents by donating now. Some of the programs that have been supported by our generous donors include:
- Approximately 60% of residents have their care reimbursed by the State Department of Public Welfare, which does not pay for the full costs of our quality care. Our benevolent care fund helps to pay for this shortfall in funds each year.
- Music Therapy services are provided through the support of foundations and various individual donors.
- Country kitchens for enhanced dining programs, and sunrooms for resident enjoyment of the “outdoors” during all seasons
- Rehabilitation equipment, such as age-specific nautilus machines for exercise
- Various clinical nursing equipment, such as vital sign monitors and lifts
- Communication equipment such as an enhanced audio system in Heritage Hall that enables our residents to better hear activities and services
- Arts programming that enables our residents to heal through self-expression
We exercise responsible use of resources in order to advance our charitable mission.