An Ethics Committee composed of various staff and area professionals meet on a periodic basis to provide support to Villa St. Joseph residents, families and staff related to ethical topics of care. Any person is welcome to make a request to the Ethics Committee for consultation related to their individual needs.
and diverse community highlighted
by hospitality and charity in the manner
of St. Joseph, our patron.
The Social Services Department consists of qualified social workers who provide a range of support to residents and families, and assist in coordinating overall care and services including admission and discharge planning. They are resident advocates who can assist with any concerns so that a prompt solution can be found. They provide valuable support to resident and families in assisting with treatment and end of life care decisions.
Call 724-869-6301 for details.
Villa St. Joseph offers an array of other services to meet resident’s individual needs. The staff members of these additional departments are available to assist you during your stay, and play an important role in providing a home like, comfortable environment for our residents. These departments include:
- Business Office: This department assures that all billing is properly completed to assure accurate insurance payments for resident services.
- Information Technology: This staff supports key computer and software systems for resident clinical medical records as well as office functions.
- Guest Services: These staff members greet our visitors with a smile and warm welcome, and provide assistance as needed to our guests.
- Housekeeping: This department assures that our resident rooms and common areas are neat and orderly for our residents’ comfort.
- Laundry: This staff assures that resident clothing is laundered and delivered, and deliver clean linen for residents’ daily use.
- Maintenance: This department keeps our facility in excellent working condition to meet our resident needs throughout the year.