Volunteers play an invaluable role in the Villa St. Joseph community. Volunteers enhance our residents’ daily quality of life by the many small but meaningful ways that they support our residents. From Eucharistic ministry support, to assistance with activities and programs, to holiday decorating, volunteers make Villa St. Joseph a true home for our residents.
Volunteering activities may include:
- Escorting residents to and from recreational programs and other services for example: social gatherings, games, outdoor programs and entertainment.
- Escorting residents to and from Mass, interdenominational services, prayer groups and rosary groups.
- Visiting on a one to one basis with a resident to share a story, build a relationship and provide comfort and compassion.
- Assist with community outings.
- Assist staff with clerical work.
Villa St. Joseph welcomes pet therapy visits to our resident community. Volunteers/visitors are welcome to bring thier pets to the Villa. Pets must be registered with our Guest Services prior to entering the resident neighborhoods.
Won’t you consider joining our volunteer team?
Please see the following links to a Volunteer Application on the Volunteer Inquiry Page.